LSPS 3.0 Model Tutorials

Topics related to the LSPS Cloud Edition.
ssmelche

LSPS 3.0 Model Tutorials

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello,

I have LSPS 3.0 Cloud Edition with an evaluation and training license. I was wondering if there are updated tutorials that I can use to learn LSPS 3.0?

I tried importing the LSPS Model Tutorials described in the LSPS Getting Started Guide. They don't seem to be available, so I imported them in the LSPS 2.7 PDS and subsequently imported them as existing projects into the LSPS 3.0 PDS.

I was able to make it through the first few tutorials with some minor changes, such as the forms and a few deprecated types, but I've reached a point where the tutorials don't seem to be compatible.

When I try to upload the model for the Context Dependent Workflow tutorial or the Flows and Gateways tutorial, I get an error.
Upload of the model T05_FlowsAndGateways/FlowsAndGateways failed
Client communication exception. Caused by com.whitestein.lsps.generation.GenerationException.

C. Tampitsikas

Re: LSPS 3.0 Model Tutorials

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank you for your question.

I would not reccommend you to try the LSPS 2.7 tutorials with LSPS 3.0. Besides incompatibility issues, the LSPS Cloud Evaluation does not support Custom Java Components that some of the 2.7 tutorials require.

The best way to familiarize yourself with LSPS 3.0 is to register (if you haven't done it already) to our LSPS Learning Academy:

LSPS Training & Certification Academy

Over there you will find courses, videos and hands-on examples that will help you to obtain different level of expertise on LSPS

After you register to the LSPS Academy, you can watch the following video that will navigate you through the academy fundamentals and will explain you how to use it.

LSPS Academy Walkthrough

Return to LSPS Cloud Edition